- The domain https://www.wendellrodricks.com, including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Retreat N Style India Private Limited (hereinafter “RNS”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its Registered Office at 301, Rizvi Towers, C Wing, 3rd Floor, 18th June Road, St.Inez, Panjim-Goa 403001, India.
- This policy sets out the terms and conditions, on fulfilment of which RNS may permit you to either (i) return the products and/or (ii) exchange them for other products.
- This policy applies to all the products sold by RNS through the Website
- You are requested to read our Terms and Conditions and other policies available on the Website in addition to this policy as the same are binding upon you.
RNS has a simple and hassle free return and/or exchange policy for certain products purchased
- The products must be returned to RNS within 10 (ten) days from date it is delivered to you.
- Please check the list of non-returnable or non-exchangeable products at the end of the policy. RNS may update this list from time to time and without any prior intimation to you.
- The product must be returned in its original condition along with the invoice, all labels, tags, authenticity cards, dust bags, designer boxes, hangers, freebies, if any and other packaging intact sold as a part of the product.
- Any garment sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unworn or unwashed. Garments that are found to be worn or damaged or soiled will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Any footwear sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unused. Thus footwear worn for trial purposes must be done on a carpeted surface. Footwear with worn soles will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Products returned under this policy will be subject to quality testing/inspection.
- If RNS accepts the product returned, you will be entitled to receive refunds in the form of store credit (“RNS Wallet”) only.
- If RNS agrees to exchange the product returned, you will receive RNS Wallet only, which can then be used for purchasing any other merchandise.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, RNS reserves a right to reject any request for return and/or exchange of any products without giving any reasons for the same. In such cases, products will be sent back to the customer at the original shipping address.
- RNS Wallet shall not exceed the value of the product returned and/or exchanged but may be subject to deductions of any benefits for example any discounts availed, shipping or delivery charges waiver, etc., if any.
- Customized or special delivery orders cannot be returned/exchanged.
- The returns procedure can also be initiated through the Website by following the below mentioned steps:
i If you made the purchase as a registered user, log in to your account to initiate the process.
ii If you made the purchase from the Website as a guest, please register on the Website using the same email address provided while purchasing the product so that your products appear in your order history. You can initiate the process of return only if the said product appears in your order history.
- Alternatively, you can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by writing an e-mail to [email protected]. RNS will email a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’ for you to fill up and email back to RNS.
- If you are not the actual purchaser but received the product from some RNS customer, (for example as gift), you will have to request the concerned RNS customer to initiate the return process.
- Upon receiving a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’, RNS will generate a ticket number which will be shared with you. This ticket number must be used in all communication(s) with RNS.
- You can return the product by selecting any one of the below options in the ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’
i Ship it back to RNS by sending it to the address provided by us. You will be credited worth INR 100 (Rupees one hundred only) in your RNS Wallet towards shipping costs. You will be solely responsible to ensure that the product is delivered to RNS in good condition and RNS will not be held liable for any damage caused to the product during transit.
ii For select Pin Codes within India, our delivery service can pick-up the product from you. This pick-up service is complimentary and RNS shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the product during transit.
- RNS will send you a confirmatory e-mail upon receiving the products. Upon undertaking quality test and inspecting the product, RNS will inform you about its decision with respect to acceptance or rejection of the products within 2 (two) working days of receiving the product.
- If RNS accepts the return/exchange request, value of the product returned/exchanged will be will be credited into RNS Wallet in 3 (three) working days of receiving the product. However, if RNS rejects the return/exchange we will ship the product back to you.
- If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about your return, or are having trouble with the online returns process, you can email us at [email protected]
a.RNS Wallet is valid for a period of 6 (six) months from date of its issue.
b.RNS Wallet can be used to purchase gift cards (“RNS Gift Cards”) for a value in excess of INR 1,000 (Indian Rupees one thousand only). RNS Gift Cards will also have a validity period of 6 months from date of issue of RNS Gift Cards.
- Even where the product is purchased by redeeming RNS Gift Cards and such product is returned and/or exchanged, you will be issued RNS Wallet and no reimbursement shall be made into your RNS Gift Card.
- If the value of products purchased using RNS Wallet:
- Exceeds the credit available in your RNS Wallet, you must pay the differential amount.
- Is less than the credit available in your RNS Wallet, the remaining credit balance in your account with RNS after deduction of order value will continue to be available to you for subsequent transactions must be undertaken within 6 months from date of issue of RNS Wallet.
- For the purpose of this policy, the term ‘incorrect product’ means the product does not match the description or specification set out in the purchase order or Website with respect to colour, size, or material.
- RNS takes utmost care to deliver the products as per your order. If incorrect product is delivered, you must notify us by sending an email at [email protected] within 2 days i.e. 48 hours of receiving the product.
In case of a conflict in any terms of Returns and Exchange Policy, the decision of RNS shall be final and concluding, and you irrevocably withdraw your right to make any claim or demur on this ground.
- Custom made products
- Altered products as per the specifications/measurements provided by you
- Products that are purchased in any sale / promotion organised by RNS and
- Products which were identified/marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase;